Paul and Gwyn? Parents?

Paul and Gwyn? Parents?
Is it possible?

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Really, We Are Excited!


We truly ARE excited as we prepare to leave this morning. It's just early. Lia delivered us to the airport at 7 am. As we pulled up to the airport, my heart started to beat a little faster. This is it! Our next post will be from Beijing!

3 comments:

  1. It's Sept. 2 and you are soon to be landing in Beijing. Your little Willa will soon be swept up into the loving arms of all her tomorrows. She will know love beyond all measure... she will thrive and bloom beautifully.
    You (all three of you!) are in my thoughts and prayers.
    We wait anxiously for your next post!
    Love and prayers.... Ginny Gutowski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't imagine all the butterflies in your stomachs! I am so excited for both of you! I will have all three of you in my thoughts and prayers as your lives move from a couple to a family. May God's hand be on you as you travel.

    Love - Jill Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you both and anxious to see pictures of Willa in your arms. Safe travels!

    Mary Jane

    ReplyDelete