Paul and Gwyn? Parents?

Paul and Gwyn? Parents?
Is it possible?

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just a Little Sick!!


So, the last couple of days have been a little rough. Nanchang being a little less inviting than Beijing. Paul and I felt a little cooped-up in our hotel. It was a beautiful hotel, but it wasn't home. It was a long week. At the end of that week, I got a SICK and was out of commission the night of the 7th and the day of the 8th. Paul was single parent for the day. He did awesome. He had to change his first "stinky" diaper. Proud to say, no gagging! Now, Paul is still battling an "iffy" stomach.

Then on the 8th and 9th, Willa became "Whining Willa". She cried from the morning til night, only to stop crying to eat. We were scared. We started wondering if those first few days were a fluke? A ploy to make us love her..do do do...and then poof, new Willa. This morning, we discovered the root of the problem. Willa cut her first tooth! We got a major first, a first tooth....and... a second by the end of the day.

Our flight to Guangzhou went well. And now we are at the White Swan Hotel. It is a beautiful hotel in a very inviting area. Willa got her Visa picture and her medical check-up. Everything went well. She was a trooper. I have to say, I am more comfortable in Guangzhou. However, I am still worried to go out and about. I don't know why. I think it has a bit to do with not liking Nanchang, being a new mom and being home SICK. So that is now the sickness I feel. I want to be home. Tomorrow should help. We are going on a tour and will be getting a Buddist Blessing for Willa. I am really excited about that.

I'll write soon. Hopefully, we'll be a little less SICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment