Paul and Gwyn? Parents?

Paul and Gwyn? Parents?
Is it possible?

Sunday, September 5, 2010

2nd Full Day in Beijing!


Day Two in Beijing was just as exciting as the first. We started the day at a Jade factory. Beautiful things! Something we learned, instead of getting a ring for the finger to symbolize marriage, here in China they get a larger ring for the wrist, a Jade bangle. This bangle can be handed down from the husband-to-be's family or become a family heirloom. Very cool! (and pretttty!) It was a neat stop, but I was eager for our next stop.
The GREAT WALL was great! The mountains and the terrain were beautiful, and the wall was very impressive. We only had a short time to hike, but Paul and I did pretty well! I would have liked to stay longer and picnic there, but we had a very important plane to catch.
Which reminds me again of why we are here! He he, its not just to sight see! Tomorrow, is the day! What a strange reality! Tomorrow, our family becomes three! Paul, Willa and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment