Paul and Gwyn? Parents?

Paul and Gwyn? Parents?
Is it possible?

Friday, July 16, 2010

Introducing Yi Xiao Yuan!!


We wondered if this day would ever come. We doubted we would ever be parents. Years went by and hopes went aside, but yesterday things changed. Yesterday, we became parents. Yesterday, our lives changed. Yesterday, our phone rang and we learned her name. It was the most beautiful name we ever heard...Yi Xiao Yuan (Dawn Beautiful).


Today, we felt more like parents. Today, we kind of believed. Today, we saw her face. It was the most beautiful face we ever saw...we named her Willa Song.


We will never forget the wait. We will never forget the torture. We will never forget the disappointments along the way, but for some strange reason, by some miracle, we feel no pain, no anger and no regrets. Her face, her name, her existence is why we waited, why we endured. Willa Song Roos is why we took The Silk Road!

6 comments:

  1. I am overjoyed for you! I wish I was there to give you a huge hug! I miss you and your beautiful smile Gwyn!

    I have several people in my life who are going through the adoption process at the moment, and it has been a journey for me, just to watch!

    How excited you both most be! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is adorable! Our girls will grow up together! Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for Gwyn & Paul! Willa Song is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait until I see her in your arms! Can't wait for more details...I'm an auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Gwyn and Paul, she is so beautiful! I heard the awesome news last night and cried with joy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I look at her photo, she becomes more precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Gwyn and Paul.
    I am so happy and excited for you.
    Your life is now so busy and will be getting busier.
    Look forward to seeing little Willa Song.
    Good luck in your new business move too.
    Margaret Florip

    ReplyDelete