
All the Christmas Days, all the Mother's Days, all the Father's Days and all the family outings/reunions that have passed, while we have waited. And to think of all our friends who have had kids. One of my close friends had three children, while we waited. I know our whole family feels the pain. I know the whole family looks forward to our baby's arrival. And I know our whole family worries about Paul and I. Knowing all of this, sometimes makes things more difficult. Not only do we worry about our own feelings, we feel guilty for hurting those close to us as well and for letting them down. Tensions run high and opinions are viewed as attacks. So, I apologize now for all the times that I took your suggestions so poorly. I do not mean to take it out on you.
Then how did we wait so long without loosing our minds and without dwelling on our frustrations? We started a business. It worked! Along with my dream of being a mom, I have always wanted to open a gymnastics' gym. And so we did. September 2008, we opened our doors to Northern Twistars Gymnastics and with that, my life and my mind were consumed with a new obsession.
No comments:
Post a Comment