Well, this is it!
Yesterday, we received our Travel Approval. This is the date in which we meet with the Chinese Consulate to finalize our adoption, September 16th. That means we need to be in China no later than the 5th and we leave for home on the 17th. So, we are leaving on the 2nd! Yes, the 2nd! Only 10 days away! I thought that we would have 3 to 4 weeks to prepare for this trip (we need 3 to 4 weeks to prepare), but no! We get 10 days.
So, I get this information via email. I go out to tell my business partner that I'll be leaving in 10 days, and my heart starts to beat faster and faster! Yep, anxiety attack. I really didn't know that it was possible to feel all these different emotions at one time. Happy. Excited. Scared. Nervous. Stressed. Confused. Afraid. Just down right overwhelmed. How am I going to do this? I know this is good. I know that this is what we were working towards. But its a lot, a lot of emotions, a lot to prepare, a lot to do before we go. But I know this IS good. Traci said it best, "This is 10 days less that Willa will have to wait for you." Yes, I can do this for her. I can do it!
Last night, I kissed Paul and I told him that he only has 10 days left of not being a DAD. 10 days until we are a family. 10 more days until I'm a mom. We've been waiting a long time for this, and deep down never thought it would happen. Hoped but never believed!
Also, our Visas are on their way today. The ball is rolling...fast. One major thing off that TO DO List! I will definitely blogging more often!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment